Liquor License Transfers
We have experienced liquor license attorneys and paralegals who can assist with the quick and efficient transfer of liquor licenses in the State of Colorado.
Our liquor license specialists handle all types of “transfer of ownership” applications, including:
- liquor licenses transferred as part of the sale or merger of a business
- liquor licenses affected by a change in leadership structure
- liquor licenses under joint ownership
- liquor licenses impacted by bankruptcy
- liquor licenses impacted by foreclosure
- all other types of unique liquor licensing situations
For more information about Colorado liquor license transfers, or to contact one of our liquor licensing lawyers, please call (303) 777-3737, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our law firm is located in Denver, at 455 Sherman Street, Suite 300. Our attorneys can assist with liquor licensing across the Denver metro area, including but not limited to: Arvada, Golden, Lakewood, Englewood, Littleton, Wheat Ridge, Brighton, Broomfield, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Cherry Hills, Greenwood Village, Commerce City, Westminster, Northglenn, Thornton, Glendale, Aurora, and Centennial. We also provide legal representation for clients throughout Colorado.