We want you to know what Dill Dill Carr Stonbraker & Hutchings, P.C. is going to remain available to you during the coronavirus outbreak.
Following the unprecedented developments and out of an abundance of caution, we have advised our staff, legal assistants, paralegals and attorneys that they can work from home. We want to make sure that our employees and the people with whom we have contact remain as safe as possible. During this temporary arrangement, we are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities to our clients. We are very much open for business and will continue to serve you.
Fortunately, over the last several months we have invested in technology so that, if necessary, all of our employees can work from home and have ready access to our client files. In the near term, we have taken the following safety measures:
- We have encouraged everyone to work from home during our normal business hours. Our employees will be monitoring phone calls and e-mails, making sure that they are directed to the right attorneys.
- We have asked our employees to restrict all travel unless absolutely necessary.
- We have asked our lawyers and paralegals to restrict in-office and face-to-face meetings. If you need to meet with us, we will still be available to you, but we prefer that meetings be held by telephone or video conference.
- For court hearings, we will appear by telephone whenever possible.
- Like most businesses, we are advising our employees to take common sense steps like social distancing.
When calling our main number [303-777-3737] you will be redirected to our Controller/Office Manager (Cindy Work). She will be taking messages and immediately providing that message to the appropriate person. Our intent is to maintain our full law firm operations even if all of our lawyers, paralegals, legal assistants and staff work remotely.
With everyone pulling together and looking out for one another, we can get through these uncharted waters. It is an unprecedented situation for all of us and we value your understanding.
Should you have questions or comments or if there is anything that we can do to help you, please call us at 303-777-3737.