Areas of Concentration
- Alcoholic Beverage Licensing
- Gaming Licensing
- Commercial Transactions
Mr. Stonbraker concentrates his practice in the areas of liquor and gaming licensing, as well as related commercial transactions. He has represented hundreds of holders of liquor licenses. His client base includes national hotel and restaurant chain operations and local vendors of alcoholic beverages in Colorado. He represents licensed gaming establishments in Colorado, including handling the licensing and regulatory requirements for these enterprises.
- J.D., 1978, University of Denver
- B.A., 1975, University of Colorado, Boulder
- 1979 to present, Partner Dill, Dill, Carr, Stonbraker & Hutchings, PC
- Partner since l984
Notable Cases and Representative Transactions
- Coordination of liquor licensing matters for national restaurant chains.
- Representation of numerous local operators.
- Representation of national hotel chains.
- Representation of national convenience store chains.